Codrico Rotterdam BV is a global supplier and innovation partner when it comes to top-quality milled maize products and extruded cereal ingredients for the global food and specialty animal nutrition industry. We are flexible, market-oriented, and constantly striving to achieve sustainable growth. Our customer base is located over 50 countries on 5 continents, active in market segments like savoury snacks, meat alternatives and breakfast cereals.
Codrico’s culture can be described as informal and customer-focused where we work as a team to get the best result for our interesting portfolio of customers. Employees share common values such a commitment, drive, ownership, all with a getting things done mindset.
To strengthen our finance department we are looking for a strong finance professional with a high sense for the commercial side of the organization.
As business controller you are the finance business partner for sales and management. You are full P&L responsible with focus on top-line financials (actuals and forecast). As the business controller you take care of the monthly Contribution Margin analysis and reporting by product and customer, but you are also the driver of continuous improvement of the finance department. You will report directly to the CFO.
Activities falling under the responsibility of the business controller are:
• Maintaining Contribution Margin model (ABC-model), including actual raw material prices
• Preparing commercial quotes
• Monthly update top-line forecast
• Analysing and reporting monthly sales figures (by customer and product) against budget and forecast
• Preparing monthly review, report and follow-up of the (consolidated) balance sheet, P&L and cashflow statement
• Analysing and reporting on fixed costs actual performance against budget
• Managing monthly stock valuation and stock coverage
• Supporting local compliancy, such as preparation and coordination of financial statement (audits)
• Involvement in projects for improving the quality in accounting and reporting
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• 5-10 years of relevant working experience
• Proven commercially savvy
• A bachelor / master degree within accountancy or relevant financial specialisation
• Fluent in Dutch or English, both in word and writing
• High sense of responsibility, accurate and strong analytical skills
• Team player, practical, hands-on attitude and independent
• Experience in financial processes within a manufacturing company
• Ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside the organization
• Experience with MS Dynamics AX is a plus
• Affinity with the food industry (business to business).
In addition to a great and challenging work environment in the city centre of Rotterdam (Katendrecht), we offer the following:
• A (full-time) position
• Competitive salary, including bonus package
• Attractive pension scheme
• Laptop and mobile phone
• The ability to work remotely
• An opportunity to make a difference in Rotterdam-style
Additional information and direct applications
To get more information on this position please connect with Sebita Badwal (HR) or Joost Onland (hiring manager), (010) 290 66 66. You can send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.