INSIDE SALES SUPPORT
(40 hours, location Rotterdam)
Codrico Rotterdam B.V. is a global oriented plant-based-ingredients company, located in Rotterdam. Raw materials such as cereals and pulses are processed into high quality, sustainable ingredients for food applications. Codrico’s global customer base is located over 50 countries on 5 continents.
Codrico enables a successful career by encouraging ambitions. New ideas and initiatives are most welcome while the organization will assist with the execution. Codrico encourages out of the box-thinking and initiative within people. As a result, working for Codrico involves multiple working activities and provides an interesting professional environment. This creates a steep learning curve within and outside of your core activities.
Codrico’s culture can be described as informal and customer-focused where we work as a team to get the best job done for an interesting portfolio of customers. Employees share common values such a commitment, drive, ownership and a good focus on teamwork.
Codrico is looking to hire an energetic inside sales support colleague. As our new Inside Sales Support you will be in an ongoing dialogue with our customers. In many instances you are their first point of contact within our organization. Knowing and understanding the strategy and needs of our customers is key in your job. Our customers need you to meet their goals.
You will provide support to the sales managers by: booking sales contracts, taking care of the contract administration, planning and proper execution of the contracts. Managing the smaller and medium sized customer, which are internally served is also part of the job. To do your work effectively, a close connection with other departments in our company, such as customer services, supply chain and finance is needed.
This position reports to the sales director. This position is executed from our plant- and office location downtown Rotterdam.
Job-content of inside sales support:
- Serve the smaller and medium sized customers with information on price, availability and delivery schedules
- Pro-active approach towards customers in order to book new contracts and to plan existing contracts
- Booking sales contracts and taking care of contract administration
- Document customer needs in terms of requirements on papers, transport modes, payment terms and any other
- Follow up on customer claims
- Analysing results versus budget / target and initiating corrective action plan
- Contribute to marketing- and exhibition-related activities
- Bachelor working level and thinking level preferably in the area of Commerce
- 2+ years of working experience in a commercial function.
- Strong business drive
- Fluency in English
- Administrative minded with sufficient knowledge in office applications and a kind of ERP-system
- Disciplined and structured way of working
- Verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and German
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Affinity with the food industry (business to business).
- Living in the Greater Rotterdam Region
What we offer
A full-time position with competitive salary and bonus package. Salary will be determined by candidates’ industry knowledge and experience and based on the current market benchmarking rate. An opportunity to shape and improve activities that make an impact to the success of the company. Codrico is located downtown Rotterdam and is easily accessible by car and public transport. .
Additional information and direct applications
To get more information on this vacancy please connect with Sebita Badwal (HR) or Gerben de Vries (hiring manager), (010) 290 66 66. You can send your resume and/or motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org